Page 7664 of 7667 FirstFirst ... 6664716475647614765476627663766476657666 ... LastLast
Results 76,631 to 76,640 of 76667

Thread: total bekloppt

-> xomeN
    ein paar extra buchstaben, weil das Board findet, das die Nachricht zu kurz ist.

Der Dirty Little Helper zieht dem Mann der Tat offenbar

--> den Mann vieler Worte

vor.

"Did you just assume my gender?"
    -> Nemox

Your previous comment reminded me of the idiomatic expression "being a man of action" in contrast to "(not) being a man of many words". My emphasis lies on that difference between "many words" and, in this case, its alternative "action". Here, "man" may stand for anyone or everybody, i.e. "human": rather than man, woman, or whatever gender-related distinction you would like to draw for yourself. To be clear: No harm intended, paddy.

--> Would yo like to enlighten me about the meaning of your question?

Actually, I had to google that phrase "did you just assume my gender?". Frankly, I'm afraid that those gender and identity politics are often much more aggressive and obscure than capable of fostering peace or social justice, at all. This kind of politics reminds me of that "Calvin & Hobbes" comic-strip about academia: https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1993/02/11 .

So, I'm excited to read or listen what you want to tell me with this meme.

P.S.: If you like, we may continue reading and writing in English here in this thread. It's fun to talk in another language for a change.
    Last edited by Nemox; 05-27-2022 at 04:50 PM.

Oh boy, I didn't expect a debate of principles in here. :-D It clearly wasn't my intention to trigger you in some way, I just tried to be funny with this meme sentence. That's why I encapsulated the sentence in quotations marks btw. Pretty sure if you would have known about that meme sentence before, you wouldn't even bother thinking about it in any way or shape, just take it as a pun, and go ahead.

We can of course continue in English from now on. I do speak/write English 50% of the day anyway. I just have to mention that I'm not very comfortable with formal English speaking tho.

Edit:
    --> Nemox

It's fine. No harm done, paddy. As you intended, I see the irony of your reference. If you like, we might continue on that thought: either this gender related issue or any other topic that appears to be meaningful and rewarding to us.

--> Paddy

P.S.: DeepL is a very powerful translator. It translates texts nearly perfectly.

Sehr gut, einige halten hier noch die Stellung auch wenn das Forum langsam auseinander f?llt wie die Matrix

-->Nemox
    Be water my friend!(Bruce Lee)

" Wegen schönen Frauen kaufen wir Bier, wegen hässlichen Frauen trinken wir Bier." (Al Bundy)

Birth School Metallica Death

Ich hab noch eine vBulletin 5 Lizenz uebrig, die momentan nicht genutzt wird. Ich hatte schon so die Idee, wenn ich an die DB von DLH.net rankommen koennte, das Forum zu migrieren :-D
    Allerdings fuer 4 Benutzer lohnt sich das auch nicht wirklich ^^

-> Nemox

Wenn ich die Sprache des Forums auf Englisch umstelle (in der Men?leiste ganz unten auf der Seite, Ifrit): Dann macht es oberfl?chlich einen relativ soliden Eindruck.

--> Paddy

Ja, das hatte ich auch schon mal vor einer Weile geschrieben, dass das einiges hilft. ?ndert nichts an der Sache, dass das Board langsam zerf?llt :-\

-> Ifrit