Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is a Bug with "Pressure" Key the Field for Button is empty...

There is a Bug with "Pressure" Key the Field for Button is empty...

There was a Text like next round starts in xxx Minutes or so, i waited and after refresh now the Text is gone but no Button appear, instead Field is empty... I also linked the Steamaccount since last Time where this was required, so that's certainly not the Problem... It suxx to wait and then when you should get your chance, no button and bugs... Ohh well, dlh.net was good before, now starts to suck...

EDIT: And now suddenly it shows again "The next round (5000 keys) starts in 38 minutes." yeah sure i will w8 again to get a blank Field without Button, no sorry i will not, instead my Feelings for dlh.net gone from cool and happy to lame and sad, thank you!

This is all i see when i get the chance for that Key...

Pic just below(Thumbnail is very tiny!)
    buggydlh.jpg
    Last edited by nirantali; 12-25-2015 at 08:55 PM.

I got the same Problem..... no key and after then only the countdown for the next round... Tried with Firefox 43.0.2, Edge and IE11

Yeah i suppose they are Facebook like-gating that Button but this is against Facebook TOS since November 5th, 2014, so i smell trouble coming...

Facebook has changed their policy on incentivizing people to like your page. In the past, you were allowed to require that people must Like your page in order to receive some incentive such as entering a promotion, obtaining a coupon, or viewing content. Beginning November 5th, 2014 Facebook policy now prohibits incentivizing for people Liking you page.

The bit of their API that allowed third party app developers to create like gates was removed. App sellers like Shortstack were forced to adjust. The final removal of the like gate was performed on November 5, 2014. The functionality itself has been removed, and if you’re found trying to replicate it through a third party app, that app is liable to be removed as well.

So if this is no Bug and they hide the Button to get the Key behind a Like-Gate, they probably will be disciplined if not removed immediately!

Exclamation problem to get the "pressure" steam key

hi,

i can't have the steam key for the game "pressure"
    i have already tested 3 different internet navigator ( microsoft edge , mozilla firefox and google chrome )
    but the problem is the same on the 3 : facebook like is required but the like is already done ... ( see the capture )

pressure.jpg

so i can't have the next step !
    please fix that bug ... no problem with other game of my account , it's only with "pressure" !

thank you

Have you connect it with your facebook account?I think you need to click a blue box that look like thisScreenshot_14.png it should open you a new browser and ask you to allow dlh with facebook or something.

I'm the same problem

It was resolved with a new Facebook account
    Last edited by gasi4; 01-01-2016 at 07:01 AM.

Hi, hope they do this quick , here is still the dumb "like-button" and i don´t like "like-buttons" ;P - also don´t have and don´t want FB ^^ - If DLH continous this way , maybe they come on the dislike-list :S

i got pressure...? But does anyone know if they every giveaway CS:GO?

Quote Originally Posted by Gery Gern View Post
    i got pressure...? But does anyone know if they every giveaway CS:GO?
    I know. You must giveaway 10,99€ to steam store and than you'll get a game Here is link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/ And enjoy your CS:GO.

Quote Originally Posted by MOI3 View Post
    hi,

i can't have the steam key for the game "pressure"
    i have already tested 3 different internet navigator ( microsoft edge , mozilla firefox and google chrome )
    but the problem is the same on the 3 : facebook like is required but the like is already done ... ( see the capture )

pressure.jpg

so i can't have the next step !
    please fix that bug ... no problem with other game of my account , it's only with "pressure" !

thank you
    Jusut click on red triangle than you can get your key.